Thomas Blug has been sought after artist on the German and International music scene for
many years. A very accomplished guitarist, vocalist, composer and recording artist, Thomas
has won many awards and his known for his soulful music, which Xvive can help deliver.
Xvive are very excited to work him in the development of the Golden Brownie and Tube
Squasher micro pedals.
FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically emulate the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp.
The playing dynamics are tube-like in tone and feel.
The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
It is a low to medium gain overdrive.
• TONE – shapes colour of distorted signal
• VOLUME – controls overall volume of effect
• DRIVE – controls amount of overdrive
• LO CUT – 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
• Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED ‘on’ indicator)