Get the big amp head tone without huge expense, a superbly versatile option for any gig. With 2 channels, EQ, tone shaping and effects it's loaded with features to get your own tone at the right volume.
When it's time to get on stage you'll want an amp that's up to the job. That's why Laney made the LX120RH guitar amp for those guitarists who might just be starting out but still need stage presence and flexibility.
- Power RMS - 120 Watts
- Inputs - 1x Jack
- Channels - 2 (Clean and Distortion)
- Equalisation - Bass, Mid and Treble per Channel
- Reverb - Yes
- Line Out - Yes
- Footswitch - FS2 (Not Included)
- Speaker connections - 2x Jacks (4 Ohms)
- FX Loop(s) - Yes
- Cabinet Design - Black metal corners, gloss metal grille and rubber feet
- Master Effects Level Controls - Yes
- Headphone Socket - No
- CD Input - Yes (Phono)
- Kick Proof Metal Grill - Yes
- Weight - 15 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) - Width 674 x Height 223 x Depth 240
Rugged, performance ready, straight speaker cabinet for electric guitar that is designed for the Laney LX range and is equipped with four 12” custom-designed drivers capable of handling 200 watts, which makes it ideal for gig applications. It is built to withstand the rigors of the road but it is not difficult to carry around using the side mounted easy grab handles. Finished in heavy-duty granite Tolex and with steel corners protectors, the cabinet will be gigging for years to come. Designed as part of the LX range of amplifiers, the ideal partner for this model is the LX120RH. However, it can also be used with any Laney head. Impedance: 8 Ohm. Dimensions: 709 x 709 x 358 mm. Weight: 31.5 kg.